Turkish Determiner word senses
Total 18 word senses
- az (Determiner) few, little
- az (Adverb) a bit, a little
- az (Verb) second-person singular imperative of azmak
- bazı (Determiner) some; an unspecified quantity or number of.
- bazı (Noun) accusative singular of baz
- bazı (Noun) third-person singular possessive of baz
- bağazı (Determiner) Misspelling of bazı.
- bi' (Determiner) Apocopic form of bir: one
- bir (Numeral) one
- bir (Adjective) one
- bir (Adverb) only, solely, merely
- bir (Determiner) a, an
- bir (Pronoun) some
- bir (Noun) mono
- bir (Noun) single
- birkaç (Determiner) a few
- birçok (Determiner) quite a few
- bütün (Determiner) entire, complete
- bütün (Determiner) all
- bütün (Determiner) not divided into small coins, a whole (banknote etc.)
- bütün (Noun) something unitary; having the quality of oneness.
- gayri (Postposition) other than, besides
- gayri (Adjective) different, other
- gayri (Determiner) another
- her (Determiner) every
- her (Determiner) each
- herhangi (Determiner) whichever, whatever
- kaç (Determiner) how many
- kaç (Verb) second-person singular imperative of kaçmak
- kaçıncı (Adjective) umpteenth
- kaçıncı (Determiner) whatth; how manyth; inquiring the ordinal number in a sequence of the person or thing in question.
- çok (Determiner) much, many, plenty, a lot
- çok (Adverb) very, too
- çoğu (Determiner) most
Download JSON data for these senses (30.5kB)
This page is a part of the kaikki.org machine-readable Turkish dictionary. This dictionary is based on structured data extracted on 2023-12-04 from the enwiktionary dump dated 2023-12-01 using wiktextract (d78fae7 and e74a84e).
The data shown on this site has been post-processed and various details (e.g., extra categories) removed, some information disambiguated, and additional data merged from other sources. See the raw data download page for the unprocessed wiktextract data.
If you use this data in academic research, please cite Tatu Ylonen: Wiktextract: Wiktionary as Machine-Readable Structured Data, Proceedings of the 13th Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC), pp. 1317-1325, Marseille, 20-25 June 2022. Linking to the relevant page(s) under https://kaikki.org would also be greatly appreciated.