Russian word senses marked with tag "singular"
Total 23 word senses
- Рождество (Proper name) Christmas (lit., the Birth)
- Рождество Христово (Proper name) Christmas (lit., the Birth of Christ)
- боеприпасы (Noun) explosive ordnance, weapon, shell
- газ (Noun) gauze, gossamer (fabric)
- единственное число (Noun) singular
- единственный (Adjective) singular
- икра (Noun) roe, spawn (of fish), also small eggs of frogs or other amphibia
- икра (Noun) caviar (as food)
- икра (Noun) paste (dish of mushrooms or vegetables minced into small particles)
- лес (Noun) lumber, timber
- мат (Noun) mat, matte finish, frost (glass)
- минералка (Noun) mineral fertilizer
- многое (Pronoun) many things, many a thing, much
- рожь (Noun) rye (grass; grain)
- скульптура (Noun) sculpture (art of sculpting)
- скульптура (Noun) sculpture (collective, the works of a sculptor)
- ты говоришь по-английски (Phrase) do you speak English?
- угрин (Noun) Ugric person
- фарт (Noun) luck, fortune
- фарт (Noun) destiny
- час (Noun) hour, o'clock, time, time of day
- человек (Noun) mankind, man, the human race
- я вас люблю (Phrase) I love you
Download JSON data for these senses (36.5kB)
This page is a part of the kaikki.org machine-readable Russian dictionary. This dictionary is based on structured data extracted on 2021-10-15 from the enwiktionary dump dated 2021-10-01 using wiktextract.
The data shown on this site has been post-processed and various details (e.g., extra categories) removed, some information disambiguated, and additional data merged from other sources. See the raw data download page for the unprocessed wiktextract data.