Luxembourgish word senses marked with tag "transitive"
spueren - stiechen (8 senses)
- spueren (Verb) to save, to spare, to conserve (money, resources, energy, etc.)
- spueren (Verb) to save up, to put aside
- späizen (Verb) to spit
- spären (Verb) to bar, to block
- spären (Verb) to lock
- spären (Verb) to lock up, to confine
- spären (Verb) to cut off, to suspend
- spären (Verb) to ban, to suspend
- spëtzen (Verb) to make pointed, to sharpen
- steeën (Verb) to buy at an auction
- steiwen (Verb) to starch, to stiffen
- stellen (Verb) to put, to place
- stellen (Verb) to pose (a question, etc.)
- stellen (Verb) to put forward (a suggestion, etc.)
- stellen (Verb) to set, to adjust (an alarm clock, a thermostat, etc.)
- stellen (Verb) to stand
- stellen (Verb) to surrender
- stellen (Verb) to behave, to comport, to act
- stiechen (Verb) to put, stick (in), insert
- stiechen (Verb) to sting, prick
- stiechen (Verb) to stab
- stiechen (Verb) to cut, chop
- stiechen (Verb) to be stuck, stick
This page is a part of the kaikki.org machine-readable Luxembourgish dictionary. This dictionary is based on structured data extracted on 2022-06-29 from the enwiktionary dump dated 2022-06-20 using wiktextract.
If you use this data in academic research, please cite Tatu Ylonen: Wiktextract: Wiktionary as Machine-Readable Structured Data, Proceedings of the 13th Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC), pp. 1317-1325, Marseille, 20-25 June 2022. Linking to the relevant page(s) under https://kaikki.org would also be greatly appreciated.
The data shown on this site has been post-processed and various details (e.g., extra categories) removed, some information disambiguated, and additional data merged from other sources. See the raw data download page
for the unprocessed wiktextract data.