Latin Symbol word senses
Total 7 word senses
- = (Symbol) symbol for sextans
- HS (Symbol) The symbol used to precede a number to indicate that the number is a value in sesterces.
- Ⅎ (Symbol) Used to represent consonantal U (W/V).
- Ↄ (Symbol) Upper-case antisigma, resembling a reversed Roman numeral for one hundred. Used to replace the digraphs BS and PS, much like X stood in for the digraphs CS and GS.
- ↄ (Symbol) Lower-case antisigma, resembling a reversed Roman numeral for one hundred. Used to replace BS and PS, much like X stood in for CS and GS
- 𐆖 (Symbol) The symbol for the denarius.
- 𐆚 (Symbol) as, a unit of currency or weight
Download JSON data for these senses (2.3kB)
This page is a part of the kaikki.org machine-readable Latin dictionary. The data was extracted on 2021-06-17 from the enwiktionary dump dated 2021-06-01 using wiktextract. The machine-readable data formats are described on that page.