Hindi word senses marked with other category "Hindi terms prefixed with बे-"
बेचैन - बेहोश (17 senses)
- बेचैन (Adjective) nervous, jittery, restless
- बेचैन (Adjective) impatient
- बेज़बान (Noun) mute, someone who cannot speak
- बेज़बान (Adjective) dumb, voiceless
- बेजान (Adjective) lifeless, inert
- बेझिझक (Adverb) free, unhesitating
- बेतहाशा (Adverb) wildly, crazily; thoughtlessly
- बेतुका (Adjective) absurd, meaningless, pointless
- बेनतीजा (Adjective) inconclusive; stalemate
- बेबस (Adjective) helpless, powerless
- बेबाक़ (Adjective) settled, paid off (a debt)
- बेबुनियाद (Adjective) baseless, unfounded
- बेरोज़गार (Adjective) unemployed
- बेरोज़गार (Noun) an unemployed person
- बेरौनक़ (Adjective) lustreless, boring
- बेशक (Adjective) undoubtedly, without a doubt, totally
- बेस्वाद (Adjective) tasteless, unappetizing
- बेहद (Adjective) limitless, abundant
- बेहाल (Adjective) agitated, disturbed, miserable
- बेहाल (Adjective) useless, in disrepair
- बेहोश (Adjective) unconscious
This page is a part of the kaikki.org machine-readable Hindi dictionary. This dictionary is based on structured data extracted on 2023-03-27 from the enwiktionary dump dated 2023-03-20 using wiktextract.
If you use this data in academic research, please cite Tatu Ylonen: Wiktextract: Wiktionary as Machine-Readable Structured Data, Proceedings of the 13th Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC), pp. 1317-1325, Marseille, 20-25 June 2022. Linking to the relevant page(s) under https://kaikki.org would also be greatly appreciated.
The data shown on this site has been post-processed and various details (e.g., extra categories) removed, some information disambiguated, and additional data merged from other sources. See the raw data download page
for the unprocessed wiktextract data.