Greek word senses marked with other category "Greek terms suffixed with -μα"
σχίσμα - ψέμα (16 senses)
- σχίσμα (Noun) schism
- σχίσμα (Noun) split, rift, division (of a group or political party)
- σύνταγμα (Noun) constitution
- σύνταγμα (Noun) regiment
- σύνταγμα (Noun) syntagma (a formation of the Macedonian phalanx)
- σύστημα (Noun) system
- τηλεφώνημα (Noun) telephone call, phone call, call, telephone conversation
- τσίμπημα (Noun) bite, sting, prick
- φιλοδώρημα (Noun) tip (money left for waiter, etc)
- φλερτάρισμα (Noun) flirting, wooing (the act of being flirted with)
- φώνημα (Noun) phoneme
- χάρισμα (Noun) endowment, gift (of a personal quality)
- χαρχάλεμα (Noun) rummaging, fumbling (the act of searching awkwardly and usually loudly in trying to find something)
- χαστούκισμα (Noun) slapping, smacking (the act of being given a smack or slap)
- χειροκρότημα (Noun) applause
- χτένισμα (Noun) hairstyle, coiffure, hairdo
- χτύπημα (Noun) rap, blow, knock (the action or the result of the action)
- χτύπημα (Noun) wounding from a blow
- χτύπημα (Noun) blow, knock (to psychological state)
- χώρισμα (Noun) separation, partition
- χώρισμα (Noun) partition, cubicle
- ψέμα (Noun) lie
This page is a part of the kaikki.org machine-readable Greek dictionary. This dictionary is based on structured data extracted on 2023-03-21 from the enwiktionary dump dated 2023-03-20 using wiktextract.
If you use this data in academic research, please cite Tatu Ylonen: Wiktextract: Wiktionary as Machine-Readable Structured Data, Proceedings of the 13th Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC), pp. 1317-1325, Marseille, 20-25 June 2022. Linking to the relevant page(s) under https://kaikki.org would also be greatly appreciated.
The data shown on this site has been post-processed and various details (e.g., extra categories) removed, some information disambiguated, and additional data merged from other sources. See the raw data download page
for the unprocessed wiktextract data.