Finnish word senses marked with other category "Finnish determiners"
Total 24 word senses
- eräs (Determiner) a certain, some
- eräs (Pronoun) someone, one
- joka (Pronoun) who, which, that.
- jokahinen (Pronoun) Alternative form of jokainen
- jokahinen (Determiner) Alternative form of jokainen
- jokainen (Pronoun) everyone, everybody
- joku (Pronoun) someone, somebody
- kaikki (Pronoun) everyone, everybody
- kumpi (Pronoun) which one (of (the) two)
- kumpi (Determiner) which one (of (the) two)
- mikä (Pronoun) whatever.
- moni (Pronoun) many people, many
- monta (Determiner) many
- muu (Pronoun) the others (of people)
- ne (Pronoun) they, those (plural of the pronoun se (“it”); objects not pointed at by the speaker)
- ne (Determiner) those, the (not pointed at by the speaker)
- nuo (Pronoun) those (objects pointed at by the speaker)
- nuo (Determiner) those (pointed at by the speaker)
- nämä (Determiner) these
- se (Pronoun) the (as a definite article; see the usage notes below)
- toinen (Adjective) second (after the first in a sequence)
- toinen (Pronoun) the others, other ones
- tuo (Pronoun) that (over there) (when the speaker points at the thing, either physically or mentally)
- tämä (Determiner) this
Download JSON data for these senses (55.8kB)
This page is a part of the kaikki.org machine-readable Finnish dictionary. This dictionary is based on structured data extracted on 2022-01-20 from the enwiktionary dump dated 2022-01-01 using wiktextract.
The data shown on this site has been post-processed and various details (e.g., extra categories) removed, some information disambiguated, and additional data merged from other sources. See the raw data download page for the unprocessed wiktextract data.