English word senses marked with lifeform category "Canids"
Bergamasco - California Channel Island fox (14 senses)
- Bergamasco (Noun) A medium-sized breed of herding dog originating in the Italian Alps, known for its heavily matted coat resembling dreadlocks.
- Berger Picard (Noun) A French breed of medium-sized sheepdog.
- Bichon Frisé (Noun) A small bichon with white fur and dark eyes and nose, originating in Spain, Belgium and France.
- Black Norwegian Elkhound (Noun) A small spitz breed classified as a hunting dog.
- Blenheim (Proper name) A rural locality in the Lockyer Valley Region, Queensland, Australia.
- Blenheim (Proper name) An unincorporated community in the municipality of Chatham-Kent, Ontario, Canada.
- Blenheim (Proper name) A small inner-city area in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England.
- Blenheim (Proper name) A civil parish of West Oxfordshire district, Oxfordshire, England.
- Blenheim (Proper name) A town in Marlborough, South Island, New Zealand, the largest in the region.
- Blenheim (Proper name) An unincorporated community in Gloucester Township, Camden County, New Jersey, United States.
- Blenheim (Proper name) A small town in Schoharie County, New York, United States.
- Blenheim (Proper name) A small town in Marlboro County, South Carolina, United States.
- Blenheim (Proper name) An unincorporated community in Albemarle County, Virginia, United States.
- Blenheim (Noun) A colour variation of two toy spaniel breeds, chestnut brown with pearl white markings.
- Bolonka (Noun) a recently developed dog breed from Russia, a colored variation of the all-white Bolognese
- Boston terrier (Noun) A medium-sized black and white dog.
- Brinjaree (Noun) A member of a group of Indian dacoits.
- Brinjaree (Noun) A rough-haired East Indian greyhound.
- Brittany (Proper name) A region in northwestern France.
- Brittany (Proper name) The British Isles.
- Brittany (Proper name) A female given name transferred from the place name, of 1980s and 1990s American usage.
- Brittany (Proper name) Coward
- Brittany (Proper name) A breed of gun dog.
- Broholmer (Noun) A Danish molosser dog.
- Brussels griffon (Noun) Any of several related breeds of toy dog from Belgium
- Bulgarian Hound (Noun) A breed of scenthound originating in Bulgaria.
- Bullmastiff (Noun) A breed of very large mastiff originally bred to immobilize poachers.
- California Channel Island fox (Noun) Channel Island fox
This page is a part of the kaikki.org machine-readable English dictionary. This dictionary is based on structured data extracted on 2022-06-29 from the enwiktionary dump dated 2022-06-20 using wiktextract.
If you use this data in academic research, please cite Tatu Ylonen: Wiktextract: Wiktionary as Machine-Readable Structured Data, Proceedings of the 13th Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC), pp. 1317-1325, Marseille, 20-25 June 2022. Linking to the relevant page(s) under https://kaikki.org would also be greatly appreciated.
The data shown on this site has been post-processed and various details (e.g., extra categories) removed, some information disambiguated, and additional data merged from other sources. See the raw data download page
for the unprocessed wiktextract data.