English word senses marked with topical category "America"
Clexana - Co-operative Commonwealth Federation (15 senses)
- Clexana (Proper name) The love triangle/OT3 of characters Clark Kent, Lex Luthor, and Lana Lang from the television series Smallville.
- Clintasha (Proper name) The ship of characters Clint Barton (Hawkeye) and Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow) from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Clintonesque (Adjective) In a manner reminiscent of the style of former U.S. President Bill Clinton; usually involving a hypertechnical parsing of words.
- Clintonian (Adjective) Of or relating to Bill Clinton (born 1946), US politician who was the 42nd president of the United States from 1993 to 2001.
- Clintonian (Adjective) Of or relating to Hillary Clinton (born 1947), US politician and wife of Bill Clinton.
- Clintonian (Adjective) Of or relating to DeWitt Clinton (born 1769), US politician.
- Clintonism (Noun) The policies of U.S. president Bill Clinton.
- Clintonism (Noun) A statement made by Bill Clinton.
- Clintonist (Noun) A supporter of Bill Clinton.
- Clintonist (Noun) A supporter of Hillary Clinton.
- Clintonist (Adjective) Pertaining to the politics of Bill Clinton or his supporters.
- Clintonist (Adjective) Pertaining to the politics of Hillary Clinton or her supporters.
- Clintonista (Noun) A devoted admirer of one or more of the U.S. public figures in the Clinton family: Hillary, Bill, or Chelsea.
- Clintonite (Noun) A political supporter of Bill Clinton or Hillary Clinton.
- Clintonization (Noun) Adoption of the policies or attitudes of Bill Clinton's American presidency.
- Clintonize (Verb) To bring about Clintonism.
- Clintonomics (Noun) The economic policies associated with the administration of William Jefferson Clinton, 1993-2001.
- Clintonworld (Proper name) Bill and Hillary Clinton's circle of associates, employees and appointees.
- Clois (Proper name) The ship of characters Clark Kent and Lois Lane from the television series Smallville.
- Closetgate (Proper name) A scandal following the airing of the South Park television episode "Trapped in the Closet", which was a satirical parody of Scientology and Scientologist actor Tom Cruise.
- Co-operative Commonwealth Federation (Proper name) A Canadian democratic socialist political party active between 1932 and 1961 which served as the predecessor of the New Democratic Party.
This page is a part of the kaikki.org machine-readable English dictionary. This dictionary is based on structured data extracted on 2022-06-25 from the enwiktionary dump dated 2022-06-20 using wiktextract.
If you use this data in academic research, please cite Tatu Ylonen: Wiktextract: Wiktionary as Machine-Readable Structured Data, Proceedings of the 13th Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC), pp. 1317-1325, Marseille, 20-25 June 2022. Linking to the relevant page(s) under https://kaikki.org would also be greatly appreciated.
The data shown on this site has been post-processed and various details (e.g., extra categories) removed, some information disambiguated, and additional data merged from other sources. See the raw data download page
for the unprocessed wiktextract data.