Chuvash Interjection word senses
Total 10 word senses
- ав (Verb) to bend, to curve, to crook
- ав (Verb) to weave, to spin
- ав (Verb) to braid, to plait
- ав (Verb) to persuade, to convince (someone to do something)
- ав (Verb) to break, to overcome
- ав (Particle) Alternative form of авӑ (avă)
- ав (Interjection) woof (the sound of a dog barking)
- аван (Adjective) good, fine
- аван (Adjective) fit, suitable, well-suited, appropriate
- аван (Adjective) comfortable, convenient
- аван (Adjective) beautiful
- аван (Adverb) well, in a good manner
- аван (Interjection) okay, right, well, alright
- лайӑх-и (Interjection) hello!
- лайӑх-и (Phrase) how are you?
- маттур (Noun) a physically strong man
- маттур (Noun) a brave man
- маттур (Noun) a fine fellow
- маттур (Adjective) strong
- маттур (Adjective) dexterous, agile
- маттур (Adjective) beautiful, handsome, comely
- маттур (Adjective) good
- маттур (Adverb) well, good
- маттур (Interjection) well done!
- салам (Interjection) hello
- салам (Noun) greeting
- салам (Noun) bow, curtsey
- салам (Noun) peace
- сывӑ пултӑр (Interjection) long live!
- сывӑ пулӑр (Interjection) goodbye!
- сывӑ-и (Interjection) hello!
- тӗрӗс (Adjective) correct, accurate, true
- тӗрӗс (Adjective) genuine, real
- тӗрӗс (Adjective) fair
- тӗрӗс (Adjective) intact, safe
- тӗрӗс (Noun) truth
- тӗрӗс (Interjection) yes
- тӗрӗс (Interjection) indeed
Download JSON data for these senses (8.1kB)
This page is a part of the kaikki.org machine-readable Chuvash dictionary. This dictionary is based on structured data extracted on 2023-12-07 from the enwiktionary dump dated 2023-12-01 using wiktextract (c7094e7 and 474c143).
The data shown on this site has been post-processed and various details (e.g., extra categories) removed, some information disambiguated, and additional data merged from other sources. See the raw data download page for the unprocessed wiktextract data.
If you use this data in academic research, please cite Tatu Ylonen: Wiktextract: Wiktionary as Machine-Readable Structured Data, Proceedings of the 13th Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC), pp. 1317-1325, Marseille, 20-25 June 2022. Linking to the relevant page(s) under https://kaikki.org would also be greatly appreciated.