Chinese word senses marked with tag "informal"
粵 - 緊急法 (9 senses)
- 粵 (Character) Yue people; Baiyue people
- 粵 (Character) Guangdong
- 粵 (Character) Guangdong and Guangxi
- 粵 (Character) Short for 粵語／粤语 (yuèyǔ, “Cantonese”).
- 粵 (Character) Alternative form of 越 (yuè, “more”), usually in reference to the Cantonese language.
- 粵 (Character) A particle.; Used in the beginning of a clause to express a prudent tone.
- 粵 (Character) A particle.; Used in the middle of a clause.
- 粵 (Character) generous; favourable
- 精省 (Proper name) the reorganization of Taiwan Provincial Government (under the control of Republic of China) by transferring governmental functions of the provincial government to the central government (Executive Yuan)
- 精神分裂 (Noun) (～症, ～病) schizophrenia
- 精神分裂 (Noun) psychosis
- 精神分裂 (Noun) dissociative identity disorder
- 精神分裂 (Noun) dissociative identity disorder; a person who has doublethink
- 精神分裂 (Verb) to be psychotic or schizophrenic
- 精神分裂 (Verb) to have multiple personalities; to play multiple roles
- 精神分裂 (Verb) to have multiple personalities; to have doublethink; to hold self-contradictory opinions
- 紅色炸彈 (Noun) red-coloured wedding invitation card (which implies a loss of money for the receiver in the near future, from having to give a red packet upon attendance)
- 紅館 (Proper name) Short for 紅磡體育館／红磡体育馆 (“Hong Kong Coliseum”).
- 純鹼 (Noun) sodium carbonate
- 紳士 (Noun) gentleman; gentry
- 紳士 (Noun) (male) pervert
- 紳士 (Adjective) gentlemanly; courteous
- 綠化 (Verb) to make a place greener by planting trees; to afforest; to landscape
- 綠化 (Verb) to Islamicize
- 綠化 (Proper name) Lühua (a village in Yonglong, Jingshan, Jingmen, Hubei, China)
- 緊急法 (Proper name) the Emergency Regulations Ordinance (Cap. 241)
- 緊急法 (Noun) emergency law; any other similar legislation that provides for contingency and emergency management
This page is a part of the kaikki.org machine-readable Chinese dictionary. This dictionary is based on structured data extracted on 2023-01-26 from the enwiktionary dump dated 2023-01-20 using wiktextract.
If you use this data in academic research, please cite Tatu Ylonen: Wiktextract: Wiktionary as Machine-Readable Structured Data, Proceedings of the 13th Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC), pp. 1317-1325, Marseille, 20-25 June 2022. Linking to the relevant page(s) under https://kaikki.org would also be greatly appreciated.
The data shown on this site has been post-processed and various details (e.g., extra categories) removed, some information disambiguated, and additional data merged from other sources. See the raw data download page
for the unprocessed wiktextract data.