Chinese word senses marked with tag "Quanzhou"
颺 - 食會對 (9 senses)
- 颺 (Character) to flutter
- 颺 (Character) to fan
- 颺 (Character) to wave away; to flick; to whisk
- 颺 (Character) to brandish something out to someone then immediately put it away
- 颺 (Character) to let the wind blow
- 飄撇 (Adjective) charming; free; unconstrained
- 飄撇 (Adjective) defiant; rebellious; doing as she pleases
- 食四秀 (Verb) to eat snacks
- 食家己 (Verb) to provide for one's own expenses and food
- 食家己 (Verb) to lose one's job; to be out of work
- 食志 (Verb) to be resolved; to resolve to establish one's aspiration
- 食教 (Verb) to profess a religion; to become a believer (of a religion)
- 食教 (Verb) to profess a religion; to become a believer (of a religion); to profess a foreign religion (especially Western Christianity)
- 食教 (Noun) someone whose main occupation involves religion
- 食新相 (Verb) to try something new or fresh
- 食日 (Verb) to absorb sunlight and become dark (of one's skin)
- 食會對 (Verb) to be suited to one's tastes (of food); to be willing to eat
This page is a part of the kaikki.org machine-readable Chinese dictionary. This dictionary is based on structured data extracted on 2023-02-04 from the enwiktionary dump dated 2023-02-01 using wiktextract.
If you use this data in academic research, please cite Tatu Ylonen: Wiktextract: Wiktionary as Machine-Readable Structured Data, Proceedings of the 13th Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC), pp. 1317-1325, Marseille, 20-25 June 2022. Linking to the relevant page(s) under https://kaikki.org would also be greatly appreciated.
The data shown on this site has been post-processed and various details (e.g., extra categories) removed, some information disambiguated, and additional data merged from other sources. See the raw data download page
for the unprocessed wiktextract data.