Chinese word senses marked with tag "Mandarin"
哈 - 哭鼻子 (10 senses)
- 哈 (Character) ^‡ (of fish) many; plenteous; many; plenteous
- 哈 (Character) ^‡ (of a fish's mouth) opening; moving; opening; moving
- 哈 (Character) mouthful; sip
- 哈 (Character) sound of laughter: ha
- 哈 (Character) exclamation of triumph, etc.: ha!
- 哈 (Character) Sentence-final particle softening the request.
- 哈 (Character) to breathe out
- 哈 (Character) to drink (hot tea)
- 哈 (Character) Short for 哈薩克斯坦／哈萨克斯坦 (Hāsàkèsītǎn, “Kazakhstan”).
- 哈 (Character) Short for 哈爾濱／哈尔滨 (Hā'ěrbīn, “Harbin”).
- 哈 (Character) to bend; to stoop
- 哈 (Character) to scold; to reprimand
- 哈 (Character) Only used in 哈巴 (hǎba, “Pekingese; pug”).
- 哈 (Character) a surname
- 哈 (Character) Used in compounds.
- 哈 (Character) Only used in 哈喇 (hāla, “a kind of top-quality woollen goods produced in Russia”).
- 哈 (Character) silly; stupid
- 哈 (Character) to tickle
- 哈 (Character) Only used in 哈士蟆 (hàshimá).
- 哈 (Character) Only used in 哈巴 (hàba, “knee bending when walking”).
- 哈 (Character) Alternative form of 喝 (hē, “to drink”).
- 哈 (Character) Alternative form of 呷 (xiā).
- 哈 (Character) Used in place names.
- 哈巴 (Verb) to bend one's knees or feet outwards when walking; to walk with a limp with crooked legs
- 哈巴 (Noun) Short for 哈巴狗 (hǎbagǒu, “Pekinese (dog)”).
- 哈巴 (Proper name) Haba Snow Mountain, a mountain in Yunnan
- 哈巴 (Proper name) Khaba (pharaoh of Ancient Egypt)
- 哈巴 (Proper name) Short for 哈巴羅夫斯克／哈巴罗夫斯克 (Hābāluófūsīkè).
- 哈氣 (Verb) to exhale with one's mouth open
- 哈氣 (Verb) to sigh
- 哈氣 (Noun) air that is exhaled with one's mouth open
- 哈氣 (Noun) yawn
- 哈氣 (Noun) condensation (on a window, a glass, etc.)
- 哈氣 (Noun) steam; water vapor
- 哈氣 (Adjective) foolish; stupid; silly
- 哥兒 (Noun) Erhua form of 哥 (gē).; brothers
- 哥兒 (Noun) Erhua form of 哥 (gē).; boy; young man
- 哪個 (Pronoun) which; which one
- 哪個 (Pronoun) who
- 哪兒 (Adverb) Erhua form of 哪 (nǎ).; where
- 哪兒 (Adverb) Erhua form of 哪 (nǎ).; anywhere
- 哪搭 (Adverb) where
- 哪搭兒 (Adverb) where
- 哪裡 (Pronoun) where
- 哪裡 (Pronoun) wherever; everywhere
- 哪裡 (Pronoun) how (used in rhetorical questions)
- 哪裡 (Interjection) You flatter me! (humble response to compliments)
- 哭鼻子 (Verb) to cry; to weep; to snivel
This page is a part of the kaikki.org machine-readable Chinese dictionary. This dictionary is based on structured data extracted on 2023-02-05 from the enwiktionary dump dated 2023-02-01 using wiktextract.
If you use this data in academic research, please cite Tatu Ylonen: Wiktextract: Wiktionary as Machine-Readable Structured Data, Proceedings of the 13th Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC), pp. 1317-1325, Marseille, 20-25 June 2022. Linking to the relevant page(s) under https://kaikki.org would also be greatly appreciated.
The data shown on this site has been post-processed and various details (e.g., extra categories) removed, some information disambiguated, and additional data merged from other sources. See the raw data download page
for the unprocessed wiktextract data.