Chinese word senses marked with tag "Hong-Kong"
算 - 紅日 (12 senses)
- 算 (Character) to count; to calculate; to figure
- 算 (Character) to plan; to arrange; to design
- 算 (Character) to guess; to estimate; to approximate
- 算 (Character) to regard as; to consider
- 算 (Character) to count; to be of significance
- 算 (Character) to let it pass; to give up
- 算 (Character) finally; eventually
- 算 (Character) Alternative form of 筭 (suàn, “ancient device for counting numbers”).
- 算 (Character) while
- 算 (Character) ratio between two currencies, expressed with only the first significant figure
- 簡易程序罪行 (Noun) summary offence
- 米高 (Proper name) A transliteration of the English male given name Michael
- 粢飯 (Noun) steamed glutinous rice
- 粢飯 (Noun) Synonym of 粢飯糰／粢饭团 (cífàntuán).
- 粵教中 (Noun) using Cantonese as the medium of instruction for teaching the Chinese Language Subject
- 精靈 (Noun) demon; spirit
- 精靈 (Noun) elf
- 精靈 (Noun) wizard (a program routine designed to assist with a certain task)
- 精靈 (Noun) sprite
- 精靈 (Adjective) clever; smart; intelligent
- 紀律部隊 (Noun) disciplined service
- 紅van (Noun) red minibus (Classifier: 架 c)
- 紅底 (Noun) red underpants (often wore for good luck) (Classifier: 條／条)
- 紅底 (Noun) hundred-dollar banknote (Classifier: 張／张)
- 紅底 (Adjective) having pro-CCP leanings
- 紅底股 (Noun) stock trading at HK$100 or above
- 紅旗 (Noun) red flag; red banner (Classifier: 面 m; 支 c)
- 紅旗 (Noun) advancement
- 紅旗 (Noun) a red banner used by the police: "Stop Charging or We Use Force / 停止衝擊，否則使用武力"
- 紅旗 (Proper name) Hongqi (a village in Yonglong, Jingshan, Jingmen, Hubei, China)
- 紅旗 (Proper name) Hongqi (a village in Huilong, Fang, Shiyan, Hubei, China)
- 紅旗 (Proper name) Hongqi (a community in Zhucheng, Xinzhou district, Wuhan, Hubei, China)
- 紅日 (Noun) red sun; rising sun
- 紅日 (Noun) public holiday
This page is a part of the kaikki.org machine-readable Chinese dictionary. This dictionary is based on structured data extracted on 2023-01-25 from the enwiktionary dump dated 2023-01-20 using wiktextract.
If you use this data in academic research, please cite Tatu Ylonen: Wiktextract: Wiktionary as Machine-Readable Structured Data, Proceedings of the 13th Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC), pp. 1317-1325, Marseille, 20-25 June 2022. Linking to the relevant page(s) under https://kaikki.org would also be greatly appreciated.
The data shown on this site has been post-processed and various details (e.g., extra categories) removed, some information disambiguated, and additional data merged from other sources. See the raw data download page
for the unprocessed wiktextract data.