Chinese word senses marked with tag "Hokkien"
二水 - 亞鉛線 (22 senses)
- 二水 (Noun) remarried woman
- 二水 (Noun) second growth planted on a patch of land
- 二水 (Proper name) Ershui, Erhshui (a rural township in Changhua, Taiwan)
- 二瓤 (Noun) fatty layer under pig skin
- 二瓤 (Noun) inner skin of a bamboo stem
- 二緣 (Verb) to remarry
- 二舉 (Noun) a dice roll with two faces of four in a Mooncake Festival Dice Game
- 二花 (Noun) a type of character in Chinese opera
- 二路八 (Noun) ability; skill (of someone who has some skill at something)
- 二點 (Noun) two o'clock
- 云 (Character) to say; to speak (used when quoting from a source)
- 云 (Character) A particle.
- 云 (Character) a surname:; originated from 妘 (yún)
- 云 (Character) a surname:; originated from Zhou dynasty feudal state of 䢵
- 云 (Character) a surname:; originated from surname 牒云
- 云 (Character) a surname:; simplified from 雲
- 云 (Character) to go on a pleasure trip; to roam around
- 云 (Character) (Chinese linguistics) the Middle Chinese initial of 云 (MC ɦɨun), equivalent to the 3rd 等 (děng) of the initial 喻 (MC jɨoᴴ)
- 五子 (Noun) a winning five of a kind dice roll (with five faces of any of the same number, except four) in a Mooncake Festival Dice Game
- 五掌 (Noun) palm (concave part of the hand)
- 五掌疽 (Noun) tinea manuum
- 五提茄 (Noun) black nightshade (Solanum nigrum)
- 五時合 (Noun) chamber bitter (Phyllanthus urinaria)
- 五枝鬚 (Adjective) fond of women; given to lust; lascivious
- 五枝鬚 (Noun) lecherous man; pervert
- 五紅 (Noun) a winning dice roll with five faces of four in a Mooncake Festival Dice Game
- 五花精 (Noun) streaky pork; pork belly
- 五跤記 (Noun) five-foot way (roofed pedestrian walkway under a qilou)
- 五路 (Noun) everywhere
- 亞答厝 (Noun) thatched roof house
- 亞虞山 (Proper name) (Philippines Hokkien) either of the provinces of Agusan del Norte (a province of the Philippines) or Agusan del Sur (a province of the Philippines)
- 亞虞山 (Proper name) (Philippines Hokkien, historical) Agusan (a former province of the Philippines)
- 亞虞山 (Proper name) Agusan River (a river in the Philippines) and/or the area across its drainage basin
- 亞鉛絲 (Noun) iron wire (galvanized)
- 亞鉛線 (Noun) iron wire (galvanized)
This page is a part of the kaikki.org machine-readable Chinese dictionary. This dictionary is based on structured data extracted on 2023-01-26 from the enwiktionary dump dated 2023-01-20 using wiktextract.
If you use this data in academic research, please cite Tatu Ylonen: Wiktextract: Wiktionary as Machine-Readable Structured Data, Proceedings of the 13th Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC), pp. 1317-1325, Marseille, 20-25 June 2022. Linking to the relevant page(s) under https://kaikki.org would also be greatly appreciated.
The data shown on this site has been post-processed and various details (e.g., extra categories) removed, some information disambiguated, and additional data merged from other sources. See the raw data download page
for the unprocessed wiktextract data.