Chinese word senses marked with tag "Chinese"
上氣 - 中醫科 (14 senses)
- 上氣 (Noun) upper chi; cardiopulmonary chi
- 上氣 (Noun) abnormal rising of chi; laboured breathing
- 上氣 (Noun) nose
- 上氣 (Verb) to act rashly out of spite
- 上氣 (Verb) to smoke (cigarette or drugs)
- 上火 (Verb) to suffer from excessive internal heat; to become inflamed; to have inflammation
- 上火 (Verb) to light (a fire); to ignite; to light up
- 上火 (Verb) to get angry
- 上焦 (Noun) part of the body cavity above the diaphragm housing the heart and the lungs
- 上聲 (Noun) rising tone (one of the four tones in Middle Chinese, also a tone in various modern varieties, e.g. tone 3 (/˨˩˦/) in Standard Mandarin (marked with a caron [ ˇ ] in Hanyu Pinyin and bopomofo), tone 3 in Meixian Hakka (/˧˩/), and tone 2 in Xiamen/Taiwanese Hokkien (/˥˧/))
- 下極 (Noun) anus
- 下火 (Verb) to ignite; to set on fire
- 下火 (Verb) to eliminate excessive internal heat
- 下火 (Verb) to cum; to ejaculate
- 不周 (Adjective) incomplete; inattentive; unsatisfactory; inconsiderate; thoughtless
- 不周 (Adjective) undistributed; nondistributive
- 不周 (Noun) northwesterly winds
- 不周 (Proper name) Mount Buzhou
- 不周山 (Proper name) Mount Buzhou
- 不降 (Proper name) Bu Jiang (eleventh king of the semi-legendary Xia dynasty)
- 中成藥 (Noun) herbal preparation; Chinese patent medicine
- 中美高 (Noun) tridax daisy (Tridax procumbens)
- 中藥材 (Noun) traditional Chinese medicinal materials (materia medica; including herbs, minerals and other materials that are not plant-based)
- 中醫師 (Noun) practitioner of traditional Chinese medicine
- 中醫科 (Noun) department of traditional Chinese medicine (usually in a hospital)
This page is a part of the kaikki.org machine-readable Chinese dictionary. This dictionary is based on structured data extracted on 2023-02-08 from the enwiktionary dump dated 2023-02-01 using wiktextract.
If you use this data in academic research, please cite Tatu Ylonen: Wiktextract: Wiktionary as Machine-Readable Structured Data, Proceedings of the 13th Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC), pp. 1317-1325, Marseille, 20-25 June 2022. Linking to the relevant page(s) under https://kaikki.org would also be greatly appreciated.
The data shown on this site has been post-processed and various details (e.g., extra categories) removed, some information disambiguated, and additional data merged from other sources. See the raw data download page
for the unprocessed wiktextract data.