Chinese word senses marked with other category "Terms making reference to character shapes"
十架 - 馬走日 (51 senses)
- 十架 (Noun) Short for 十字架 (shízìjià, “cross; crucifix”).
- 卒壽 (Noun) age of ninety
- 南十字 (Proper name) Alternative name for 南十字座 (Nánshízì Zuò, “Southern Cross”).
- 南十字座 (Proper name) Crux
- 品字插座 (Noun) three-point socket
- 品字結構 (Noun) triangularly stacked structure of certain Chinese characters (such as 鑫森淼焱垚)
- 喜壽 (Noun) age of seventy-seven
- 回字形 (Noun) shape of the character 回, such as that formed by certain siheyuan structures
- 國字臉 (Noun) squarish face
- 外八字 (Noun) having feet turned outward when walking or standing; splayfeet
- 外八字腳 (Noun) splayfeet; having feet turned outward when walking or standing
- 外八字跤 (Noun) splayfeet; having feet turned outward when walking or standing
- 大字形 (Noun) shape of the character 大, as made by a person sprawling on the bed, etc.
- 官字兩個口 (Proverb) Officials have all the say; officials can say whatever they want; there is no point in arguing with officials.
- 川字掌 (Noun) palm with three distinct, non-intersecting palm lines
- 川字紋 (Noun) frown lines on one's forehead
- 川字肌 (Noun) Alternative name for 川字腹肌 (chuān-zì fùjī, “six-pack”).
- 川字腹肌 (Noun) well-formed abdominal muscles; six-pack
- 工字不出頭 (Proverb) One cannot be successful in life by being a worker
- 工字樑 (Noun) I-beam; H-beam
- 工字鋼 (Noun) I-beam; H-beam
- 工字鐵 (Noun) I-beam
- 弓長張 (Proper name) the surname 張／张
- 木子李 (Proper name) the surname 李
- 牛一 (Noun) birthday
- 王字肌 (Noun) Alternative name for 王字腹肌 (wáng-zì fùjī, “six-pack”).
- 王字腹肌 (Noun) well-formed abdominal muscles; six-pack; washboard abs
- 田字格 (Noun) grid or table shaped like the character 田
- 田字臉 (Noun) face shaped like the character 田; square face
- 田字面 (Noun) face shaped like the character 田; square face
- 白壽 (Noun) age of ninety-nine
- 破瓜 (Verb) to reach the age of 16
- 破瓜 (Verb) to lose one's virginity
- 破瓜 (Verb) to reach the age of 64
- 立早章 (Proper name) the surname 章
- 米壽 (Noun) age of eighty-eight
- 米字旗 (Proper name) Union Jack
- 米字格 (Noun) 米-shaped grid
- 米字鍵 (Noun) star key (*)
- 米田共 (Noun) faeces; dung
- 紅十字 (Proper name) the Red Cross
- 紅十字會 (Proper name) the Red Cross
- 紅十字車 (Noun) ambulance (emergency vehicle)
- 耳東陳 (Proper name) the surname 陳／陈
- 色字頭上一把刀 (Proverb) charming beauty makes men fall
- 萬字夾 (Noun) paper clip
- 萬字旗 (Noun) flag of the National Socialist German Workers’ Party, or any other flag with a swastika
- 象走田 (Phrase) the elephant moves like the character 田
- 車万 (Proper name) Touhou Project
- 逆十字 (Noun) inverted cross
- 金字塔 (Noun) pyramid (monumental building with a square or triangular base and sloping sides) (Classifier: 座)
- 雙喜 (Noun) double happiness
- 雙喜 (Proper name) Shuangxi (a subdistrict of Duodao district, Jingmen, Hubei, China)
- 馬走日 (Phrase) the horse moves like the character 日
This page is a part of the kaikki.org machine-readable Chinese dictionary. This dictionary is based on structured data extracted on 2022-06-28 from the enwiktionary dump dated 2022-06-20 using wiktextract.
If you use this data in academic research, please cite Tatu Ylonen: Wiktextract: Wiktionary as Machine-Readable Structured Data, Proceedings of the 13th Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC), pp. 1317-1325, Marseille, 20-25 June 2022. Linking to the relevant page(s) under https://kaikki.org would also be greatly appreciated.
The data shown on this site has been post-processed and various details (e.g., extra categories) removed, some information disambiguated, and additional data merged from other sources. See the raw data download page
for the unprocessed wiktextract data.