Chinese word senses marked with topical category "Job titles in Romance of the Three Kingdoms"
太傅 - 黃門 (18 senses)
- 太傅 (Noun) Grand Tutor (title for a very high official in imperial China)
- 太尉 (Noun) position title: Grand Marshal (one of the three most important official posts during the Han Dynasty)
- 太師 (Noun) Grand Preceptor (title for a very high official in imperial China)
- 尚書 (Noun) secretary; chief of staff
- 尚書 (Proper name) Classic of History (a collection of documents and speeches alleged to have been written by rulers and officials of the early Zhou Dynasty and before)
- 御史 (Noun) imperial oversight advisor (position title); imperial censor
- 督郵 (Noun) postal inspector; county inspector
- 縣令 (Noun) head of a county; county magistrate
- 縣令 (Noun) good reputation; fame
- 議郎 (Noun) Court Advisor (position title within the old imperial system)
- 越騎校尉 (Noun) position title: captain of light cavalry
- 車騎 (Noun) chariots and cavalry
- 車騎 (Noun) general of chariots and cavalry (a high ranking position during the Han dynasty)
- 車騎 (Noun) a term of respect for one's superior
- 車騎將軍 (Noun) General of Chariots and Cavalry (a high military rank held by generals in ancient China)
- 郡守 (Noun) commandery administrator or governor, the official overseeing a commandery (郡) in ancient China under the Zhou and Qin dynasties
- 都尉 (Noun) a military rank only second to a general
- 騎都尉 (Noun) captain of the cavalry
- 騎都尉 (Noun) a non-imperial nobility title of Qing dynasty
- 驃騎 (Noun) general of fast cavalry
- 驃騎 (Verb) to ride a fast horse at full-speed
- 驃騎將軍 (Noun) “General of Fast Cavalry” (a high military rank held by generals in ancient China)
- 驍騎校尉 (Noun) position title: captain of armed cavalry
- 黃門 (Noun) Edict Examination Bureau (門下省)
- 黃門 (Noun) a eunuch
This page is a part of the kaikki.org machine-readable Chinese dictionary. This dictionary is based on structured data extracted on 2022-06-29 from the enwiktionary dump dated 2022-06-20 using wiktextract.
If you use this data in academic research, please cite Tatu Ylonen: Wiktextract: Wiktionary as Machine-Readable Structured Data, Proceedings of the 13th Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC), pp. 1317-1325, Marseille, 20-25 June 2022. Linking to the relevant page(s) under https://kaikki.org would also be greatly appreciated.
The data shown on this site has been post-processed and various details (e.g., extra categories) removed, some information disambiguated, and additional data merged from other sources. See the raw data download page
for the unprocessed wiktextract data.