Chinese Verb word senses: starting with 託
8 senses starting with 託
- 託付 (Verb) to entrust; to commit to somebody's care
- 託庇 (Verb) to rely upon one's elder or an influential person for protection
- 託故 (Verb) to give or find a pretext; to make an excuse
- 託疾 (Verb) Synonym of 託病／托病 (tuōbìng, “to malinger”).
- 託病 (Verb) to fake an illness in order to get out of doing something; to malinger
- 託管 (Verb) to trust; to mandate
- 託言 (Verb) to make a pretext; to make an excuse (to do something)
- 託詞 (Verb) to find a pretext; to make an excuse
This page is a part of the kaikki.org machine-readable Chinese dictionary. The data was extracted on 2021-06-21 from the enwiktionary dump dated 2021-06-20 using wiktextract. The machine-readable data formats are described on that page.