Chinese Verb word senses: starting with 粘
8 senses starting with 粘
- 粘殼 (Verb) to begin to go bad (of an egg, when the yolk and egg white sticks to the shell)
- 粘著 (Verb) Alternative form of 黏著／黏着 (“to stick together; to adhere; agglutinative”).
- 粘貼 (Verb) to glue; to paste; to stick
- 粘貼 (Verb) to paste
- 粘連 (Verb) to adhere; to cohere
- 粘連 (Verb) to be involved in; to be connected to
- 粘連 (Verb) to adhere; to stick together
- 粘附 (Verb) to adhere to; to stick to; to cling to
This page is a part of the kaikki.org machine-readable Chinese dictionary. The data was extracted on 2021-06-18 from the enwiktionary dump dated 2021-06-01 using wiktextract. The machine-readable data formats are described on that page.