Cebuano Determiner word senses
Total 22 word senses
- ato (Pronoun) ours
- ato (Determiner) our
- atoa (Pronoun) ours
- atoa (Determiner) our
- bisan unsa (Pronoun) whatever
- bisan unsa (Determiner) any; whatever
- duha (Numeral) two
- duha (Determiner) both; the two
- hurot (Adjective) empty
- hurot (Verb) to empty
- hurot (Adjective) entire
- hurot (Determiner) all
- ija (Pronoun) Eye dialect spelling of iya.
- ija (Determiner) Eye dialect spelling of iya.
- ila (Pronoun) theirs
- ila (Determiner) their
- ilaha (Pronoun) theirs
- ilaha (Determiner) their
- imo (Pronoun) you (2nd person singular preposed ergative form)
- imo (Pronoun) yours
- imo (Noun) one's genitalia
- imo (Determiner) your
- imoha (Pronoun) yours
- imoha (Pronoun) one's genitalia
- imoha (Determiner) your
- inyo (Pronoun) yours
- inyo (Determiner) your
- inyoha (Pronoun) yours
- inyoha (Determiner) your
- iya (Pronoun) Ergative preposed third-person pronoun: hers; his; its
- iya (Determiner) her; his; it
- iyaha (Pronoun) Alternative form of iya
- iyaha (Determiner) Alternative form of iya
- kuan (Determiner) The (thing, person, action, or event) being indicated (at a distance from the speaker, or previously mentioned, or at another time).
- kuan (Interjection) Used in hesitant speech, or to express uncertainty; um, umm, uh.
- lain (Adjective) distinct, different
- lain (Adjective) other
- lain (Determiner) another, other
- nila (Determiner) their (postposed)
- nila (Pronoun) Ergative preposed third-person plural pronoun: they
- niya (Determiner) his; her
- niya (Pronoun) him; her
- pipila (Determiner) a few
- pipila (Determiner) some
- pulos (Determiner) all; every individual or anything of the given class, with no exceptions
- pulos (Noun) usefulness; benefit
- pulos (Noun) a function; a purpose for which something may be employed
- tanan (Pronoun) everyone, everything, everybody
- tanan (Determiner) all
Download JSON data for these senses (24.9kB)
This page is a part of the kaikki.org machine-readable Cebuano dictionary. This dictionary is based on structured data extracted on 2023-12-07 from the enwiktionary dump dated 2023-12-01 using wiktextract (c7094e7 and 474c143).
The data shown on this site has been post-processed and various details (e.g., extra categories) removed, some information disambiguated, and additional data merged from other sources. See the raw data download page for the unprocessed wiktextract data.
If you use this data in academic research, please cite Tatu Ylonen: Wiktextract: Wiktionary as Machine-Readable Structured Data, Proceedings of the 13th Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC), pp. 1317-1325, Marseille, 20-25 June 2022. Linking to the relevant page(s) under https://kaikki.org would also be greatly appreciated.