All languages combined word senses marked with tag "simple"
Total 18 word senses
- -ik (Suffix) [Azerbaijani] First-person plural present simple copula
- datid (Noun) [Danish] past tense, preterite, simple past
- futuro imperfecto (Noun) [Spanish] future simple
- gentle or simple (Adjective) [English] Of any social standing.
- gentle or simple (Noun) [English] All people, of any social standing.
- kertoma (Noun) [Finnish] simple past, imperfect
- learnd (Verb) [English] Obsolete spelling of learned, simple past tense and past participle of learn
- lupo (Noun) [Ido] magnifying glass, reading glass, pocket lens
- past simple (Noun) [English] simple past
- pretérito perfeito (Noun) [Portuguese] simple past
- pretérito perfeito simples (Noun) [Portuguese] simple past
- saattaa (Verb) [Finnish] to have the impudence/nerve (to do), dare ((to) do), be able to (do)
- sîmpl'ye futur (Noun) [Norman] simple future
- sîmpl'ye pâssé (Noun) [Norman] preterite, simple past
- αόριστος (Noun) [Greek] aorist, past tense, simple past, perfective past
- μαθεύομαι (Verb) [Greek] become known, publicised, it is rumoured
- જોઈવું (Verb) [Gujarati] to want
- 一般現在時 (Noun) [Chinese] simple present
Download JSON data for these senses (26.0kB)
This page is a part of the kaikki.org machine-readable All languages combined dictionary. This dictionary is based on structured data extracted on 2021-10-15 from the enwiktionary dump dated 2021-10-01 using wiktextract.
The data shown on this site has been post-processed and various details (e.g., extra categories) removed, some information disambiguated, and additional data merged from other sources. See the raw data download page for the unprocessed wiktextract data.