All languages combined word senses marked with lifeform category "Human behaviour"
üzüm - żerdź (14 senses)
- üzüm (Noun) [Azerbaijani] grape (fruit)
- üzüm (Noun) [Turkish] grape (fruit)
- þrúga (Noun) [Icelandic] a grape
- ćilibar (Noun) [Serbo-Croatian] amber
- ćilibar (Noun) [Serbo-Croatian] a type of table grape
- čehulja (Noun) [Serbo-Croatian] raceme, cluster of grapes with its fruits torn off
- čehulja (Noun) [Serbo-Croatian] cicely, Myrrhis spp. or Myrrhis odorata
- čerešňa (Noun) [Slovak] cherry
- češnja (Noun) [Slovene] sweet cherry (fruit and tree)
- ıhlamur (Noun) [Turkish] linden (Tilia spp.)
- łata (Noun) [Polish] patch (piece of material used to repair a hole in garment)
- łata (Noun) [Polish] badge, patch (piece of cloth of a particular colour, shape, or with a particular inscription, worn on clothes)
- łata (Noun) [Polish] patch (that which fills or covers a hole in something, e.g. an asphalt patch)
- łata (Noun) [Polish] patch, speckle (part of fur or hide of an animal with a different color)
- łata (Noun) [Polish] flank (cut of beef)
- łata (Noun) [Polish] patch, patch file
- łata (Noun) [Polish] batten (horizontal wood beam supporting the tiles or other outer roofing material)
- łata (Noun) [Polish] shuttering board, formwork board
- łata (Verb) [Polish] third-person singular present of łatać
- łata (Verb) [Vilamovian] to guide, to lead
- łáne (Noun) [Taos] tobacco
- świerczyna (Noun) [Polish] spruce (wood of a spruce)
- świerczyna (Noun) [Polish] spruce branches
- świerczyna (Noun) [Polish] A spruce forest.
- špalek (Noun) [Czech] log (piece of wood)
- żagiew (Noun) [Polish] torch
- żagiew (Noun) [Polish] brand, firebrand (piece of burning or smoldering wood)
- żagiew (Noun) [Polish] Any fungus of the genus Polyporus.
- żagiew (Noun) [Polish] Any dragonfly of the genus Aeshna; hawker; darner.
- żbib (Noun) [Maltese] raisin, raisins
- żerdź (Noun) [Polish] perch (rod used by bird)
- żerdź (Noun) [Polish] pole
This page is a part of the kaikki.org machine-readable All languages combined dictionary. This dictionary is based on structured data extracted on 2022-08-11 from the enwiktionary dump dated 2022-08-01 using wiktextract.
If you use this data in academic research, please cite Tatu Ylonen: Wiktextract: Wiktionary as Machine-Readable Structured Data, Proceedings of the 13th Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC), pp. 1317-1325, Marseille, 20-25 June 2022. Linking to the relevant page(s) under https://kaikki.org would also be greatly appreciated.
The data shown on this site has been post-processed and various details (e.g., extra categories) removed, some information disambiguated, and additional data merged from other sources. See the raw data download page
for the unprocessed wiktextract data.