All languages combined word senses marked with topical category "Horticulture"
keiki - konewka (11 senses)
- keiki (Noun) [English] A child or offspring.
- keiki (Noun) [English] An immature plant produced asexually by an orchid plant, especially Dendrobium, Epidendrum, and Phalaenopsis species.
- keiki (Noun) [Hawaiian] child
- keiki (Romanization) [Japanese] Rōmaji transcription of けいき
- kertészet (Noun) [Hungarian] horticulture, gardening (the care of a garden)
- kertészet (Noun) [Hungarian] nursery (a place where young trees, shrubs, vines, etc., are cultivated for transplanting)
- keväistys (Noun) [Finnish] vernalization
- keväistää (Verb) [Finnish] to vernalize (to expose plants or seeds to cold so as to cause them to flower or grow; many cool climate plants require a real or simulated winter in order to begin to grow)
- kiełek (Noun) [Polish] shoot, sprout, chit
- kitchen garden (Noun) [English] A garden used for growing fruit, vegetables and/or herbs for use in the kitchen.
- kloŝo (Noun) [Esperanto] cloche
- kompost (Noun) [Czech] compost
- kompost (Noun) [Danish] compost
- kompost (Noun) [Norwegian Bokmål] compost
- kompost (Noun) [Norwegian Bokmål] a compost heap
- kompost (Noun) [Norwegian Nynorsk] compost
- kompost (Noun) [Norwegian Nynorsk] a compost heap
- kompost (Noun) [Polish] compost
- komposthaug (Noun) [Norwegian Bokmål] a compost heap
- komposthaug (Noun) [Norwegian Nynorsk] a compost heap
- konev (Noun) [Czech] a watering can
- konewka (Noun) [Polish] watering can
This page is a part of the kaikki.org machine-readable All languages combined dictionary. This dictionary is based on structured data extracted on 2022-08-15 from the enwiktionary dump dated 2022-08-01 using wiktextract.
If you use this data in academic research, please cite Tatu Ylonen: Wiktextract: Wiktionary as Machine-Readable Structured Data, Proceedings of the 13th Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC), pp. 1317-1325, Marseille, 20-25 June 2022. Linking to the relevant page(s) under https://kaikki.org would also be greatly appreciated.
The data shown on this site has been post-processed and various details (e.g., extra categories) removed, some information disambiguated, and additional data merged from other sources. See the raw data download page
for the unprocessed wiktextract data.