All languages combined word senses marked with place category "Cities in Camarines Sur, Philippines"
Words starting with Naga - Naga (1 senses)
- Naga (Noun) [English] A member of a conglomeration of various tribes, living in Nagaland (India) are surrounding areas and speaking various Tibeto-Burman languages.
- Naga (Proper name) [Bikol Central] a component city in the province of Cebu, Philippines.
- Naga (Proper name) [Bikol Central] an independent component city in Bicol Region geographically located in the province of Camarines Sur
- Naga (Proper name) [Bikol Central] a municipality in Zamboanga Sibugay
- Naga (Proper name) [Cebuano] A city in Cebu, Philippines
- Naga (Proper name) [Cebuano] A city in Camarines Sur
- Naga (Proper name) [Cebuano] A municipality of Zamboanga Sibugay
This page is a part of the kaikki.org machine-readable All languages combined dictionary. This dictionary is based on structured data extracted on 2022-05-17 from the enwiktionary dump dated 2022-05-01 using wiktextract.
The data shown on this site has been post-processed and various details (e.g., extra categories) removed, some information disambiguated, and additional data merged from other sources. See the raw data download page for the unprocessed wiktextract data.